Ormewood Park Atlanta Real Estate
Located just east of downtown Atlanta, between Grant Park and East Atlanta, the charming and unique neighborhood of Ormewood Park was named after an official whose name was Aquilla J. Orme with the Atlanta Electric Light and Trolley Company in the early 1900s.
Filled with Craftsman bungalows, cottages and Victorians, homeowners in Ormewood Park truly love their neighborhood, with over 50% taking up residence for more than five years. Learn more about this fabulous Intown Atlanta neighborhood below.
Today, a new generation of buyers has begun to soak up the architectural charm in this Atlanta neighborhood. The area's diversity is a plus, with singles and married; a variety of incomes and a range of ages. Glenwood Park, a nearby mixed-use complex of single-family houses, condominiums, townhouses, shops, and restaurants, brought convenient shopping to Ormewood Park residents.
Home values are on the rise in Ormewood Park, so if you are searching for the typical three bedroom / two bathroom updated bungalow home, expect to pay in the high $400s to mid $600s.
- Located in the City of Atlanta limits in Fulton County, Georgia in zip code 30316
- Popular streets include: Woodland, Moreland, Glenwood Place, Gilbert,
- Confederate, Faith, Eden and Ormewood Ave. If there is a specific home or street you like in Brookhaven, you can search for homes by street name or address.
- This dog-friendly neighborhood offers a dog park on the 1000 block of Delaware Avenue.
- The Ormewood Park neighborhood association is SAND (South Atlantans for Neighborhood Development)
- The new Atlanta Beltline trail will run through Ormewood Park, so it sure to increase home values in the future and will offer residents a new option (and "green") option for transportation and fun! View all the neighborhoods along the Atlanta Beltline.
Thanks to the tree-lined streets, historic charm, the up and coming Atlanta Beltline, proximity to the shops and restaurants in Glenwood Park, East Atlanta Village, and all the new developments along the Memorial Drive Corridor, Ormewood Park home values are dramatically increasing every year. View recently SOLD homes in Ormewood.
The Urban Nest Atlanta team at eXp Realty would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next Ormewood Park home. Our agents live, work and play in the neighborhood and bring years of real estate experience to the table. We go over and above to ensure that our home buyer clients are armed with as much information as possible so they can make a solid real estate investment.
If you are planning to sell your Ormewood Park or East Atlanta home, know that you're in good hands. Our top-ranked real estate websites and custom home marketing plan will of all the Atlanta Real Estate Agent websites, so your home will receive the maximum visibility with potential buyers. Our commitment to marketing, technology, and superior customer service will ensure that your home is sold... no matter what the market we're in. Your complete satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business and we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!
Call anytime at (404)205-8800 - or email us below!